Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox on Windows Pc
- 1 Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox on Windows Pc
- 1.1 App Details
- 1.2 Best Apps to Test Hardware on Android
- 1.2.1 1. Sensor Box
- 1.2.2 2. Phone Doctor Plus
- 1.2.3 3. AIDA64
- 1.2.4 4. CPU-Z
- 1.2.5 5. Droid Hardware Info
- 1.2.6 6. GFXBench GL Benchmark
- 1.2.7 7. Hardware Info
- 1.2.8 8. CPU X: System & Hardware info
- 1.2.9 9. My Device
- 1.2.10 10. Test Your Android
- 1.2.11 11. DevCheck
- 1.2.12 12. Full system info
- 1.2.13 13. Phone Info
- 1.2.14 14. TestM
- 1.2.15 15. 3DMark
- 1.3 Description
- 1.4 4. Test Your Android Hardware
- 1.5 Thanks for starring us!
- 1.6 How to install Sensor Box for Android on Windows?
- 1.7 7. Sensor Box
- 1.8 Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox for PC – Conclusion:
Looking for a way to Download Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox for Windows 10/8/7 PC? You are in the correct place then. Keep reading this article to get to know how you can Download and Install one of the best Tools App Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox for PC.
Most of the apps available on Google play store or iOS Appstore are made exclusively for mobile platforms. But do you know you can still use any of your favorite Android or iOS apps on your laptop even if the official version for PC platform not available? Yes, they do exits a few simple tricks you can use to install Android apps on Windows machine and use them as you use on Android smartphones.
Here in this article, we will list down different ways to Download Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox on PC in a step by step guide. So before jumping into it, let’s see the technical specifications of Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox.
App Permissions:Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device. [see more (9)]
What’s New:1. bug fixed2. optimization [see more]
Description from Developer:Sensor Box for Android detects all available sensors on your Android device, and vividly shows you how they work with amazing graphics. Sensor Box for Android… [read more]
Best Apps to Test Hardware on Android
So, let’s check out the best Android apps to test the hardware configuration of your Android smartphone.
1. Sensor Box
If you are searching for an Android app to check all available sensors on the phone, then you need to give Sensor Box a try. This app checks the performance of sensors like accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, temperature, gyroscope, sound, magnetic sensor, etc. After the scan, the app provides an easy to understand report.
- Sensor Box is a great app to detect all available sensors.
- It also provides you a detailed report on each sensor.
- The sensor box also tells you about the sensors that are supported by your phone’s hardware.
2. Phone Doctor Plus
Well, this app is a little bit different compared to all others listed in the article. It performs 25 different tests to check the hardware capabilities of your phone. It checks for the sensors, battery, screen, mic, flash, camera, and memory of your device. However, the app takes a long time to complete the scan.
- The app offers 30 different types of hardware diagnostics.
- Phone Doctor Plus also helps you in system diagnostics.
- It offers some useful features like battery monitoring, system monitoring, etc.
Based on the extensive hardware knowledge of the AIDA64 for Windows application, AIDA64 for Android is capable of showing various diagnostic information for phones, tablets, smartwatches, and TVs including CPU detection, real-time core clock measurement, Screen dimensions, pixel density, and camera information, Battery level, and temperature monitoring, etc.
- The app shows you detailed information about the hardware of your phone.
- You can quickly get essential details like RAM memory, CPU cores, CPU temperature, etc.
- It also shows the WiFi and cellular network information.
Android version of the popular CPU identification tool for PC, CPU-Z is a free application that reports information about your device: SoC (System On Chip) name, architecture, clock speed for each core – System information: device brand & model, screen resolution, RAM, storage – Battery information: level, status, temperature, capacity, Sensors.
- It’s one of the popular CPU identification apps for Android.
- The app is entirely free to use.
- It tells you about the SoC name, architecture, clock speed, etc.
- CPU-Z also shows system information like device model, screen resolution, RAM, and storage.
5. Droid Hardware Info
If you are searching for a lightweight Android app to check the hardware specification of your smartphone, then you need to give Droid Hardware info a try. It provides you detailed information about your smartphone including the device type, system, memory, camera, battery, and sensor details.
- It’s a free hardware information app for Android.
- With this app, you can get detailed information about your device.
- It shows the CPU architecture, Board, number of cores, etc.
- It also tells you about the available RAM and storage information.
6. GFXBench GL Benchmark
It is a free, cross-platform, and cross-API 3D graphics benchmark that measures graphics performance, long-term performance stability, render quality, and power consumption with a single, easy-to-use application. GFXBench 4.0 enables measuring mobile and desktop performance with advanced graphics effects and increased workloads.
- It’s a graphic benchmark app for Android.
- With this app, you can compare your phone’s graphic performance with other devices.
- It performs multiple tests to estimate your phone’s GPU performance.
- It also got the ability to test your phone’s battery performance.
7. Hardware Info
This is another lightweight application that provides information about the hardware capabilities of your Android device. The data is presented in a simple and easy to read fashion which includes: System, Display, Processor, RAM, memory, etc.
- The app provides a detailed overview of your phone’s hardware capabilities.
- Hardware Info provides easy to read reports on system, display, processor, memory, cameras, graphics, etc.
- The app is completely free to download & use.
8. CPU X: System & Hardware info
This app shows information about a device like a processor, cores, speed, model, ram, camera, sensors, etc. and you can monitor internet speed (in notifications & status bar), data usage (daily & monthly). You can even see current download & upload speed in notifications and combined speed in the status bar.
- CPU X shows detailed information about your device like processor, clock speed, RAM, sensors, etc.
- The app also shows you the specs sheet of other Android devices.
- It also offers an internet speed meter that shows the download & upload speed in the status bar.
- The app is completely free to use & download.
9. My Device
It is a powerful yet simple app that lets you know all the essential details about your phone. Whether it be information regarding your System on Chip (SoC), the memory of your device, or tech specs about your battery, or all the relevant information about your device sensors.
- Compared to other apps, My Device shows more detailed hardware & software information of a device.
- It shows device, operating system, CPU, Battery, Network, Storage, Camera & Sensor information.
- My Device also checks all device features like WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Microphone, Speaker, etc.
10. Test Your Android
If you are looking for an Android app that features a Material Design UI, then you should go to Test Your Android app. With this app, you can test your device features and can get all Android system information in one app.
- Test Your Android is optimized for Android tablets and Android Wear.
- The Android app tests more than 30 hardware items & sensors.
- It provides real-time information on CPU, Network Usage & Memory.
- The app also tests for dead pixels on your phone’s screen.
Monitor your hardware in real-time and get complete information about your device model, CPU, GPU, memory, battery, camera, disk, network, and operating system. DevCheck gives you all the information you need about your hardware and operating system in a clear, accurate, and organized way.
- Compared to other apps, DevCheck provides more detailed CPU information.
- It also shows you the specifications for Bluetooth, GPU, RAM, storage, and other hardware.
- DevCheck also helps you to monitor the CPU/GPU frequencies, temperatures, battery stats, deep sleep, and uptime.
12. Full system info
This app is something extraordinary. Full system info Android app not only gives you basic information regarding your Android but, it also tells you if your Android device is rooted or not. With this app, you can also see real-time interesting parameters of your system.
- Full system info provides both hardware and software information.
- You can easily gather CPU, GPU, Software, Sensor information with this app.
- With Full system info, you can also check whether the device is rooted or not.
13. Phone Info
This is another free app that you can install to get reports regarding your Android operating system. Phone info tells about your processor, screen resolution, RAM, Storage, and more. You can also get battery information like status, temperature, and capacity.
- It’s one of the best and simple to use app to get information about your device.
- The app is completely free to download & use
- With this app, you can get System information, SoC information, Battery and Sensor information.
With the help of TestM, you can get an accurate objective report that can be used to sell, buy, or repair your phone. The app houses almost everything for the testing purpose including Speakers, touch screen, sensors, connectivity, motion, camera, and more.
- It’s a full hardware diagnostic app for Android.
- With TestM hardware, you can check your phone’s info & specs.
- It allows you to perform 20+ different tests to check each aspect of your device.
The app benchmarks the GPU and CPU performance of your device. At the end of the test, you get a score, which you can use to compare models. But 3DMark also gives you so much more. The app has its own unique charts, lists, and rankings.
- 3DMark is an app to test the GPU & CPU capabilities.
- You can use this app to compare your device’s performance with other popular models.
- It’s a free app. There are no ads or in-app purchases.
So, these are some of the best apps to test hardware on Android. If you know any other such apps, let us know in the comment box below. I hope this article helped you! Share it with your friends also.
See your iPhone in motion! Watch your iPhone’s gyroscope and accelerometer sensors in action and discover how they work. Measure the effect of gravity on your iPad and experiment with its magnetometer. Sensor Kinetics is a complete Physics class about all of the motion sensors on your iPhone or iPad.
Scroll up and down the Sensor Kinetics screen to see the many motion sensors in your iPhone. The advanced viewers show real-time measurements from all of the standard sensors available in your iPhone or iPad, including the gyroscope, accelerometer and magnetometer. Sensor Kinetics provides a comprehensive look at the combined operations of all the kinetic (motion) sensors.
Tap the sensor title line with the chart icon to activate the chart viewer. Each chart viewer provides detailed scrolling graphs for the three relevant axes of the associated sensor. In the case of the accelerometer, the chart viewer has two modes. In raw data mode, it produces a graph of the accelerations along the X,Y,Z axes, while during Rotation data mode, the app computes the actual roll and pitch angles as they accumulate while you rotate and move the device.
Who Should Use Sensor Kinetics? Developers, students, hobbyists. anyone who’s curious about what lies «under the hood» of their iPhone or iPad! It will tell you exactly what motion sensors you have on your iPhone and what the sensors are measuring.
EDUCATIONAL: Sensor Kinetics demonstrates the physics of gravity, acceleration, rotation, magnetism and more as these forces are measured by your iPhone or iPad sensors, including the gyroscope and accelerometer. The app includes comprehensive help files with easy to understand information and experiments that you can perform with the sensors. Great hands-on tool for physics courses on classical mechanics.
TEST YOUR DEVICE: Sensor Kinetics allows you to test all of the sensors on your iPhone or iPad. For example, you can quickly determine if your iPhone has a gyroscope sensor and how fast it’s operating. The chart viewers allow you to measure any sensor over time to gauge their accuracy and behavior.
APP DEVELOPERS: Developers can use Sensor Kinetics to closely watch the behavior of the sensors they use in their apps. You can compare the performance of advanced sensors like the gyroscope, linear acceleration sensor and the rotation sensor.
● Lists all the sensors available on your iPhone/iPad, including the accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, attitude sensor, linear acceleration sensor and gravity sensor.
● Graphically demonstrates each of these onboard sensors.
● Detailed charting displays captured sensor data in real time.
● In-depth help files provide students with complete information on sensor operation and suggest numerous experiments for the Physics class.
● Can be used to record and monitor lengthy movements, vibrations and rotations.
The paid version Sensor Kinetics Pro, now available from iTunes, gives you the ability to save and share sensor data and to apply filters to the data stream.
4. Test Your Android Hardware
Test your Android app is a unique app in this list because not only you can test Android smartphones and tablets, but you can also test your Android Watch (WearOS). The app is also designed quite well in the material design language and seems quite straightforward. It offers almost 30 tests for various hardware components and sensors. Some of the tests include touch screen sensitivity, fingerprint, microphone, WiFi, GPS, CPU, Battery and more. However, Test your Android goes one step further from testing and brings a diagnostic mode to fix the dead pixels on the screen. While the developer does not guarantee the fix, users have reported that it works quite well.
Further, Test Your Android app is specially optimized for select Android devices including devices from Samsung, Google, LG and Nokia among others. Apart from that, you get the usual ‘test, monitor and report’ bundled into this app so that is great. On top of it, there are few utilities too like barcode scanner and sound meter which can help you in some situations. So to put it straight, Test your Android app is among the best apps to test hardware with versatile features and you can definitely give it a shot.
Download Test Your Android Hardware (Free, Offers in-app purchases)
Thanks for starring us!
– we don’t like bragging, but we don’t mind sharing the community love we’ve received –
We’re the team behind the open source libraries EventBus, greenDAO , and Essentials. Chances are you have used apps powered by our tech, e.g.
This project (886637) has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.
How to install Sensor Box for Android on Windows?
Instruction on how to install Sensor Box for Android on Windows XP/7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
In this post, I am going to show you how to install Sensor Box for Android on Windows PC by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, .
Before you start, you will need to download the apk installer file, you can find download button on top of this page. Save it to easy-to-find location.
[Note]: You can also download older versions of this app on bottom of this page.
Below you will find a detailed step-by-step guide, but I want to give you a fast overview how it works. All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device on your Windows PC and then you can install applications and use it — you see you’re actually playing it on Android, but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
If this doesn’t work on your PC, or you cannot install, comment here and we will help you!
- Install using BlueStacks
- Install using NoxPlayer
Step By Step Guide To Install Sensor Box for Android using BlueStacks
- Download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
- Open the apk file: Double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn’t automatically open BlueStacks, right-click on it and select Open with. Browse to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
- After install, just click Run to open, it works like a charm :D.
How to install Sensor Box for Android on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is easy to carry out.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and drop it. The File Manager will show up. Click the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that turns blue.
- Then you will be able to install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other locations in Nox.
7. Sensor Box
Sensor Box is an app dedicated to testing the various sensors on your smartphone. Its sensor tests include accelerometer, light, orientation, proximity, temperature, gyroscope, sound, magnetic and pressure sensor. It’s worth noting that sensors like temperature, gyroscope, and pressure may not work unless your hardware supports it. So it’s a great way of knowing whether or not your device supports them. The Poco F1, for instance, doesn’t support the temperature and pressure sensor.
Apart from the sensor tests, however, Sensor Box doesn’t offer much. There’s a separate tab called Tool Box that lets you check your memory info and test the flashlight. Yes, it’s not a lot, but given the fact that it is a dedicated app for sensors, this one deserved a place on our list.
Download Sensor Box (Free)
Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox for PC – Conclusion:
Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox has got enormous popularity with it’s simple yet effective interface. We have listed down two of the best methods to Install Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox on PC Windows laptop. Both the mentioned emulators are popular to use Apps on PC. You can follow any of these methods to get Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox for Windows 10 PC.
We are concluding this article on Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox Download for PC with this. If you have any queries or facing any issues while installing Emulators or Sensor Box for Android — Sensors Toolbox for Windows, do let us know through comments. We will be glad to help you out!