One Click Root
- 1 One Click Root
- 1.1 What is «Root»?
- 1.2 Step 2: Install KingoRoot.apk on your device.
- 1.3 Common Troubleshooting for Kingo Android Root
- 1.4 Step 1: Enabling Developer Options & USB Debugging Mode
- 1.5 Part 3 . Why choose Kingo Root?
- 1.6 Root Access for Hexnode MDM
- 1.7 How to root Samsung in one click with KingoRoot Android?
Ready to root your %MODEL%? Thanks to One Click Root, rooting has never been safer, easier, or faster. When we called our software “One Click” Root, we really meant it!.
How To Root %BRAND% %MODEL% (%BUILD%) %ANDROID% In Minutes
Download One Click Root
Download and install One Click Root
onto your PC or Mac
Connect Your Device
Connect your Android to your computer
using a standard USB cable
Enable USB Debugging
Open ‘Developer Options’
and enable USB debugging
Run One Click Root
Run One Click Root and let the software
complete all remaining steps
What is «Root»?
Rooting enables Android users of devices operating the Android to attain root access. Simply speaking, you can have the authority to install or uninstall any app after rooting your device.
Benefits and risks of rooting
✔ Rooting will void the warranty of your device.
✔ You will have the authority to remove some apps you don’t need or programs preinstalled.
✔ Rooting will help to stop some pop-up information or ads of some apps.
✔ Rooting would not brick your phone if you obey the rooting rules step by step.
✔ Some unexpected mistakes and accidents may happen though rooting is safe. For example, your device may be bricked if the phone runs out of the battery. Some significant system files may be deleted, which will result in system errors.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot.apk on your device.
If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources”.
Common Troubleshooting for Kingo Android Root
Q: Kingoroot doesnвЂ™t identify the connected device.
A: check whether you have enabled USB debugging mode and device driver is properly configured. Change the USB cable, try for another USB port.
Q: Lost root after rebooting mobile device.
A: Locked boot loaders is the reason for loosing rooting done using android kingoroot. Unlock the boot loader and rooting is permanent.
Q: Rooting fails during KingoRoot running
A: Either there are no available exploits for the device, Android 5.1 doesnвЂ™t supports yet Kingoroot or bootloader is locked. You have to update the kingoroot version or unlock the bootloaders.
Credits for kingo Android Root download go to Kingo Root developer team for their commitment.
For most average people, rooting your Android phone seems so difficult and it requires so many professional techniques. Fortunately, a free Android root software for PC, One Click Root, makes it never troublesome anymore. Rooting Android device can be achieved within one click. Now make sure you have done all the preparations above. Then you can follow the detailed steps to start to root any android device using One Click Root.
Step 1: Go One Click Root official website. Download and install One Click Root for Windows on your computer.
Step 2: Launch One Click Root. Connect your Android phone to your PC with a USB cable. Enable USB debugging on your Android pop-up or Settings menu.
Step 3: Click “Root” to start rooting process.
Once the process finishes, it will reboot. That’s how to root your Android device easily using PC.
Step 1: Enabling Developer Options & USB Debugging Mode
Before you start to root your Android phone, first you have to enable developer options.
to enable developer options, go to..
Settings > About Device/Software Info
there should be Build Number, tap on it 7 times..
the developer optios is now enable,
Now go back in settings, there should be Developer Options.
go in the Developer Options,
there should be USB debugging mode, tap on it.
now our both options are enabled.
Part 3 . Why choose Kingo Root?
There are various rooting tools on the online market, why choose Kingo Root? Keep reading:
Key features of Kingo Root
в—† Kingo Root is easy and useful. Simple steps later, your Android phone will be rooted.
в—† Kingo Root always has the highest success rate of rooting. Whenever you want to root Android, Kingo Root is the most helpful program.
в—† This rooting utility supports almost all Android version from 1.5 to 6.0 mainstream models phones from Samsung, Google, HTC, Sony, LG, etc. For more information about which kind of Android phones it supports, you can visit the page of devices for rooting
Reviews about Kingo Root
Reviews from authoritative sites
How about Kingo Root? Let’s see the reviews from Digital Trends, CNET, Redmond Pie and others .
• Redmond Pie: It was the most pleasant one-click root experience that I’ve had to date, considering that it was most hassle-free and true one-click method.
• DIGITAL TRENDS: The computer based, Kingo Android Root is one of the easiest ways to root your Android device.
• xda-developers: Kingo Android Root is a well-designed, aesthetically pleasing application for Windows based computers that forgoes the device specific route.
• CNET: Kingo Android Root. It’s free, and based on my initial tests with a Virgin Mobile Supreme, it works like a charm.
Reviews from users
• Well Kingo Root helped me to root my Samsung Galaxy S6. It is very easy to use. No problem pops up and I highly recommend it.
• Well, Kingo Root was the only tool that I use to root my LG phone. The rooting process is very fast.
Root Access for Hexnode MDM
In order to get the full privilege of a rooted device, the user has to grant root access permission for Hexnode MDM.
- After Hexnode MDM app installation is complete and the rooted Android device is enrolled in Hexnode MDM, you’ll be prompted to grant Root access.
- Click GRANT.
If you denied by clicking IGNORE, and wish to grant the Root access to Hexnode MDM later,
- Go to the Menu bar from the top left corner of the screen and click on Settings.
- Click on the three vertical dots at the top right corner for a drop-down menu. Select Update Root Access.
- Click OK in the popup for confirmation.
How to root Samsung in one click with KingoRoot Android?
IMPORTANT: Before you proceed, please do backup your important data first.
- Prepare your Samsung device, USB cable (the stock one recommended) within your reach. Internet Connection is required.
- Free download KingoRoot Android, install and launch it on your computer.
After download finished, install and launch KingoRoot Android PC Version.
After connecting to computer, Kingo Android Root will automatically check driver for your device and if it is not installed on your PC, it will download and install for you. Once driver installation is finished, the program will establish connection with your device.
Now enable USB Debugging on your device manually by following the detailed instructions on the interface of Kingo Android Root according to your Android version respectively. Once enabled, your device model name and root status will appear on the software as long as ROOT Notifications and a ROOT button.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.